Review the data from the State of New York open-source data portal https://healthdata.ny.gov/
1. Select two data sets from the NY state open data portal that would help you address the problem area of high costs and waste in the US healthcare system. Describe how they could help you address the problem area of interest.
2. Review your data sources and identify:
a) What medical terminology systems are used in the data? ( SNOMED, CPT, etc)
b) (i) If you do not find any standardized codes, find at least two concepts in the data that could have been captured using standard codes.
b) (ii) If you do not find any standardized codes, choose two other data sets from the NY open-data portal that use the appropriate codes. Provide a snapshot of the clippings of the data sets
c) In 3-4 sentences, explain how these standardized codes might help your analyses.
d) Describe how it might be challenging to integrate the data for analysts.
e) Review the data sets you have chosen, and look at the data and the meta-data to think about what fields are available for linkages. Provide about 2-3 sentences to address each of the questions below
1. How you would work with an analytics team to link data from the various data sources?
3. What fields could be used to link the data sources?
4. What kind of linkage methods might you try?
5. Would these fields be sufficient to obtain high-quality matches? Why or why not? How would you know?
6. What privacy or legal concerns during the linkage effort?
7. Anything else about the data you notice?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more