You will construct a simple musical instrument (for a child who is 4-6 years old) from a different culture, write a 3 length paragraph and present the instrument as a video on FLIPGRID. Then in a future discussion, you will comment on several of your peers’ video. The completed instrument, the paragraph and the video.
Your paragraphs should include the following information:
1. History of the origins of the instrument
2. Directions as to how to create your instrument
3. A song, finger play, or other creative musical expression from the culture
4. Information as to how you would teach a group of VPK (4-year old) children how to use the instrument.
1.Show your instrument and talk through how you made the instrument. Demonstrate how it works.
2. Give a brief history of the instrument
3. Teach song/ finger play/ creative expression OR explain/ give resource information (if not possible to teach) and explain how you would teach a group of 4-6 year old children. You may have accompanying music in the background– do the best you can with sound
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more