1. Company Selection. The company I choose is BEST BUY
Signup Sheet to choose a listed company (First In First Out)Links to an external site.
1) Sign up your company here. None of students share the same company. (First Sign-in, First Take-out)
2) Must choose a US based company that has at least 5years listed in the US stock exchanges from S&P 500 companies, Nasdaq with 3,300, NYSE with 2,400.
3) Recommended to choose a company that has their Inventory (All kinds of manufacturing, tech, industrial, Wholesale and retail, Agriculture…etc.)
4) Do Not choose Apple & Amazon (Wouldn’t get credit since covered in class) and a company that doesn’t have inventory for example FINANCIAL SERVICE companies that have way different financial statement structures, such as banks, investment banks, insurance…
5) Download the recent 10Q of your company (You can find them on Investor Relation page in the company website or in SEC)
2. Complete Word part
You will submit a Word file that includes: forecasted financial statement analysis (a list of all the inputs, variables, and explanations of assumptions for the forecasting rationale, AFN or Excess cash, financial ratio analysis)
1) Company Analysis
a. Intro: Business Description & Market Analysis (max. 2 page)
b. Summarize Item 2. Management’s Discussion and Analysis on 10Q (max. 5 page but must include all topics)
2) List of explanations for all the input variables of assumptions to forecast 4 quarters forecasted financial statements
a. Why should this input variables be? How are they obtained? Where is the information? Must be realistic based on research.
b. All inputs MUST be described in Word with clear explanations and citations
3) Analyze and Evaluate forecasted Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cash Flows.
Explain how your input variable assumptions and projections affect to the forecasted financial statements and why the forecasted financial statements should be.
a. Compare and evaluate the I/S items between the current quarter VS. 4 forecasted quarter
b. Compare and evaluate the B/S accounts balance between the current quarter VS. forecasted quarter
c. Explain the business activities in terms of operating, investing, financing, and cash balance.
d. Use as many financial ratios as possible to analyze the forecasted financial statements.
4) Research policies regarding Ethics Sustainability & Responsibility (ESR) and Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging (DEIB) for the company you’ve chosen for the Final Project.
This is based on the Hult Academic Policy that mandatorily include ESR and DEIB in the course learnings.
a. Summarize the policies and evaluate them by your own words in a Word file
b. Turnitin % will be checked (significant Turnitin similarity may result in Honor Code Violation under AIC investigation)
c. Two pages of summary and evaluation each for ESR and DEIB.
3. Complete Excel part.
You will also submit an Excel file that includes: quarterly forecasted financial statements and financial ratio analysis.
1) Embed the recent 10Q Income Statement and Balance Sheet in the Excel template.
2) Apply the most reasonable assumptions to input variables and support them through research
3) Create 4 quarters forecasted financial statements for a year (I/S, B/S, and CF/S)
4) Compute the financial ratios to analyze the forecasted financial statements
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more