1) Minimum 19 pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum of three paragraphs per page
You must strictly comply with the number of paragraphs requested per page.
The number of words in each paragraph should be similar
20 hours: 4 pages
70 hours: 15 pages
Part 1: minimum 2 pages DV (Due 20 hours)
Part 2: minimum 5 pages DV (Due 70 hours)
Part 3: minimum 2 pages PS (Due 20 hours)
Part 4: minimum 3 pages CO (Due 70 hours)
Part 5: minimum 7 pages CR (Due 70 hours)
Submit 1 document per part
The number of words in each paragraph should be similar
Must be written in the third person
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
The writing must be coherent, using connectors or conjunctive to extend, add information, or contrast information.
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Do not use subtitles or titles
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
Parts 2 and 4: Minimum 5 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
Parts 5: Minimum 6 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
Q3. Research is…………………………………………………. (a) The relationship between……… (b) EBI has to
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Diversity in healthcare
Jay and Sue Kim, ages 29 and 26 years and married for 2 years, immigrated from South Korea and settled in Los Angeles. They have lived in a small one-bedroom apartment since their arrival. Both graduated from the same Korean university with baccalaureate degrees in English literature. They have one child, Joseph, age 1 year. When they arrived in the United States, Jay was unable to find a job because of his poor proficiency in English, despite his major in English literature. He eventually obtained a job with a moving company through a church friend. Sue is not working because of their son. Although the Kim’s did not attend a church before immigration, they are now regularly attending a Korean Protestant church in their neighborhood.
Sue is pregnant again, determined by a home pregnancy kit, with their second child and concerned about the medical costs. They did not use any contraceptives because she was breastfeeding. Because of financial limitations, Sue did not initially have prenatal care with her first pregnancy. However, she did keep up with the Korean traditional prenatal practice, tae-kyo. Eventually, she received help from her church and delivered a healthy son. She is not sure whether she can get financial help from her church again but is confident that her second child will be healthy if she follows the Korean traditional prenatal practices.
Jay is concerned about job security because he recently heard from colleagues that the moving company might soon go bankrupt. Although Jay has not been satisfied with his current job (he thinks that he is overqualified), this news is still a cause for concern. Moreover, Sue’s recent pregnancy has made Jay more stressed, and he has started drinking alcohol. Joseph cannot stand up by himself and still wants to be breastfed. Although Sue has tried to give foods such as oranges, apples, steamed rice, and milk (because she is now pregnant), Joseph refuses to eat them and cries for breastfeeding. Joseph’s weight is low-normal for same-age babies.
1. Describe the Korean cultural practice tae-kyo (One paragraph)
a. Is this practice congruent with allopathic recommendations for prenatal care?
3. Describe cultural attitudes toward drinking among Koreans. d postpartum? (One paragraph)
3. Describe cultural attitudes toward drinking among Koreans.(One paragraph)
a. Give one example
4. Identify three culturally congruent strategies a healthcare provider might use to address Jay’s drinking (Three paragraphs)
a. First strategy (One paragraph)
b. Second strategy (One paragraph)
b. Third strategy (One paragraph)
Part 2: Diversity in healthcare (Write in the first person)
Four paragraphs per page
Topic: Self-Assessment Pap3r
Purpose: Conduct a cultural self-assessment.
Ethnic group: Cuban
Remember to answer these questions from your personal perspective.
Explain why you do or do not adhere to the dominant cultural practices and beliefs of the ethnic group(s) with which you primarily identify.
Overview, Inhabited Localities, and Topography
1. Explain the part of the world from which this cultural or ethnic group originates (One paragraph)
a. Describe the climate and topography of the country.
Heritage and Residence
2. Explain where this group predominantly resides and include approximate numbers. (One paragraph)
Reasons for Migration and Associated Economic Factors
3. Explain three major factors that motivated this group to emigrate.(One paragraph)
4. Explore economic and political factors influencing this group’s acculturation and professional development in America.(One paragraph)
Educational Status and Occupations
5. Explain the educational attainment (One paragraph)
a. Explain value placed on education by this ethnic group.
6. Explain occupations that individuals in this group predominantly seek on immigration.(One paragraph)
Dominant Language and Dialects
7. Explain the dominant and other languages spoken by this group. (One paragraph)
8. Explain dialects that may interfere with communication.(One paragraph)
9. Explain contextual speech patterns of this group. (One paragraph)
a. What is the usual volume and tone of speech?
Cultural Communication Patterns
10. Explain the willingness of individuals to share thoughts, feelings, and ideas.(One paragraph)
11. Explain the practice and meaning of touch in their society: within the family, between friends, with strangers, with members of the same sex, with members of the opposite sex, and with health-care providers.(One paragraph)
12. Explain personal spatial and distancing characteristics when communicating on a one-to-one basis.(One paragraph)
a. Explain how distancing changes with friends versus strangers.
13. Explain the use of eye contact within this group. (One paragraph)
a. Does avoidance of eye contact have special meanings?
b. How does eye contact vary among family, friends, and strangers?
c. Does eye contact change among socioeconomic groups?
14. Explain the meaning of various facial expressions. (One paragraph)
a. Do specific facial expressions have special meanings?
b. How are emotions displayed or not displayed in facial expressions?
15. Are there acceptable ways of standing and greeting outsiders?(One paragraph)
16. Explain temporal relationships in this group. (One paragraph)
a. Are individuals primarily past, present, or future oriented?
b. How do individuals see the context of past, present, and future?
17. Explain how differences in the interpretation of social time versus clock time are perceived.(One paragraph)
18. Explain how time factors are interpreted by this group. (One paragraph)
a. Are individuals expected to be punctual in terms of jobs, appointments, and social engagements?
Format for Names
19. Explain the format for a person’s names.(One paragraph)
20. Explain how does one expect to be greeted by strangers and health-care practitioners? (One paragraph)
Part 3: Psychopathology
Vee is a 26-year-old African-American woman who presents with a history of non-suicidal self-injury, specifically cutting her arms and legs, since she was a teenager. She has made two suicide attempts by overdosing on prescribed medications, one as a teenager and one six months ago; she also reports chronic suicidal ideation, explaining that it gives her relief to think about suicide as a “way out.”
When she is stressed, Vee says that she often “zones out,” even in the middle of conversations or while at work. She states, “I don’t know who Vee really is,” and describes a longstanding pattern of changing her hobbies, style of clothing, and sometimes even her job based on who is in her social group. At times, she thinks that her partner is “the best thing that’s ever happened to me” and will impulsively buy him lavish gifts, send caring text messages, and the like; however, at other times she admits to thinking “I can’t stand him,” and will ignore or lash out at him, including yelling or throwing things. Immediately after doing so, she reports feeling regret and panic at the thought of him leaving her. Vee reports that, before she began dating her current partner, she sometimes engaged in sexual activity with multiple people per week, often with partners whom she did not know.
1. Describe the presenting problems (One paragraph)
2. Generate a primary using (Two paragraphs)
a. Criteria DSM5 (One paragraph)
b. ICD 10 codes. (One paragraph)
3. Generate two differential diagnoses using the DSM5 and ICD 10 codes. (One paragraph)
4. Discuss which cluster the primary diagnosis belongs to. (One paragraph)
5. Formulate and prioritize a treatment plan. (One paragraph)
Part 4: Complementary and Alternative Health Care
Topic: religion and spirituality in nursing
1. Expalin faith and prayer in the care of patients (One paragraph)
2. How can nurses incorporate faith, prayer, religious beliefs, and worldviews (One paragraph)
3. Explain why nurses must recognize that religion or spirituality or both (One paragraph)
4. Explain the nurse’s role in addressing the physical, psychological,and spiritual needs of clients.(One paragraph)
5. How can the nurses demonstrate to the patient that they respect their faith, prayer, religious beliefs and worldviews? (One paragraph)
6. What should be the nurse’s position face to faith, prayer, religious beliefs and worldviews of their patients(One paragraph)
a. Give one example
7. Explain the benefits for the patients when the nurses show respect for their faith, prayer, religious beliefs and worldviews?(One paragraph)
8. Explain the benefits for the healthcare system when the health professionals show respect for their faith, prayer, religious beliefs, and worldviews clients (One paragraph)
9. Reflection for nurses(One paragraph)
Part 5: Crisis Intervention
Topic: Chemical Dependency (The Crisis of Addiction)
1. Introduction to the topic (One paragraph)
2. What is Chemical dependency? (One paragraph)
3. Give the most recent statistics data (One paragraph)
4. Explain sociocultural determinants of substance abuse (Two paragraphs)
5. Explain two models of addiction (Two paragraphs: One paragraph for one model; One paragraph for another model)
d. How access
6. Explain dynamics of addiction from two different perspectives (Two paragraphs)
a. Perspective 1 (One paragraph)
b. Perspective 2 (One paragraph)
7. Explain two intervention models (Two paragraphs)
a. Model 1 (One paragraph)
b. Model 2 (One paragraph)
8. Treatment approaches (Two paragraphs)
a. Pharmacological (One paragraph)
b. Non-pharmacological (One paragraph)
9. Other considerations in the management of Chemical dependency (Three paragraphs)
a. Behaviors (One paragraph)
b. Family considerations (One paragraph)
c. Challenges in the care of patients with addiction. (One paragraph)
10. Explain two evidence-based practice guidelines / research (Two paragraphs)
a. Practice guidelines 1 (One paragraph)
b. Practice guidelines 2 (One paragraph)
11. Explain what nursing theory for addressing the topic (One paragraph)
12. Explain one model for nurses that support (One paragraph)
a. Identification of clinical problems
b. Implementation of nursing skills in the care of adults with addiction.
13. Reflection (One paragraph)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more