Use APA 7th Edition Format and support your work with at least 3 peer-reviewed references within 5 years of publication. Remember that you need a cover page and a reference page. All paragraphs need to be cited properly. Please use headers. All responses must be in a narrative format and each paragraph must have at least 4 sentences. Lastly, you must have at least 2 pages of content, no greater than 4 pages, excluding cover page and reference page.
Patient With Sudden Onset of Intermittent Mid-Epigastric Pain
PR is a 35-year-old female who presents with a sudden onset of intermittent mid-epigastric pain that started 4 weeks ago. Pain is 6/10 on the pain scale and described as burning that worsens after she eats Mexican food and when she is lying down. She has never experienced this before. PR reports that she has been taking over the counter (OTC) antacids that seemed to help at first, but now they provide no relief. She reports associated regurgitation and feeling of fullness all the time and this morning she had a sore throat.
Past Medical History
• Anaphylactic reaction to penicillin Medications
• OTC antacids
• Occupation: Elementary school teacher (10 years)
• Denies illicit drug use
• Consumes wine two to three times per month •
• Weight: 145 lbs.; blood pressure: 128/72; pulse: 80; respiration rate: 18; temperature: 98.7 °F
• General: Calm, cooperative, in no apparent distress
• Eyes: Pupils equal, round, reactive to light
• Ears: Tympanic membranes clear
• Nares: Without nasal septal deviation; pharyngeal mucosa pink and moist
• Throat: Oropharynx without edema, erythema, tonsillar enlargement, lesions
• Abdomen: Nondistended, soft, round, nontender; normoactive bowel sounds in all quadrants
1. What are the top three differential diagnoses for PR?
2. What diagnostic tests, if any, are required for PR?
3. What pharmacological, nonpharmacological, and/or nutraceutical therapies should be prescribed for PR?
4. The results from PR’s H. pylori test returned positive. What treatment should be added to her plan of care?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more