HRM 530 Assignment 2- Job Analysis /Job Description
Go to YouTube, located at http://www.youtube.com/, and search for an episode of “UnderCover Boss”. Imagine you are the CEO of the company in the selected episode.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
1. Compare two (2) job positions from the episode and perform a job analysis of each position.
2. Describe your method of collecting the information for the job analysis (i.e., one-on-one, interview, survey, etc.).
3. Create a job description from the job analysis.
4. Justify your belief that the job analysis and job description are in compliance with state and federal regulations.
5. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Formulate HRM strategies and policies to recruit, select, place, and retain the most efficient and effective workforce.
· Develop effective talent management strategies to recruit and select employees.
· Design processes to manage employee performance, retention, and separation.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in strategic human resource development.
· Write clearly and concisely about strategic human resource development using proper writing mechanics.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more