Working alone or in a small group (maximum three), select a non-financial firm listed in the UK and its competitor (i.e., operating in similar industry) that is listed elsewhere in the world. Using both financial and non-financial information from THOMSON ONE BANKER as well as other sources, you are required to prepare a financial analysis report which includes:
1. A specification of the purpose of the analysis.
2. A strategic review of the firms examining their core competencies, their industry context, strategic issues and the financial issues which they imply.
3. An accounting analysis assessing the quality of the financial information provided by the firms.
4. A profitability analysis using the decomposition framework.
5. A discussion of the conclusions you have drawn and the answers you can give to financial issues you have identified.
The report must be no more than 2500 words.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more