Choose a piece of popular fiction—novel, short story, graphic novel, or comic book—and research the material through the lens of popular culture and its effect on society.
Prepare a 700- to 1050-word analysis that includes a critique of that work and a commentary on the influence of the work in popular culture. Address the following:
· Identify the literary production you chose to focus on. Provide a brief overview of what the piece is about, the author’s background, and how the piece fits or does not fit with other literature of that genre.
· What is the cultural significance of the work? Reflect on whether the piece is considered economically successful or if it has fan followings.
· What cultural values are reinforced or challenged in the work?
Consider the following examples:
· How the Harry Potter novels are encouraging young adults to read
· Does the Twilight series reinforce or challenge traditional gender roles?
· The quest for truth in the novels of Dan Brown, author of The Da Vinci Code and Angels & Demons
Review Ch. 1 in the text for background on developing a literary analysis.
**Include at least two scholarly references.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more