1) Minimum 3 full pages ( Part 1: 1 page; part 2: 1 page; part 3: 1 page- Total3 pages)
2)¨**********APA norms, please use headers
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
3) It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 6 references not older than 5 years ( minimum 2 references per part)
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the three parts of this question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
Q 1. According to WHO (2012) Health is XXXX
Q 2. The Mandely model is XXXXX
Q1. According to Smith (2018) the XXXX
Q 2. Aging is XXXXX
Part 1: Complementary and Alternative Health Care
1. Is this herb used in the United States? yes not and why?
2. What are the health benefits of Ginger?
3. Mention two studies on Ginger and indicate the purpose of each study
4. Mention and discuss results of it.
Part 2: Crisis Intervention Strategies
Case of Elizabeth.
Ana is a 45-year-old white female who is recently divorced. She is not doing well in her love life and comes to you to get some immediate help. She expresses feeling sad most of the time with suicidal ideation. She looks unkempt, sad, and has a hard time putting words together.
1. Of the nine intentional strategies depicted in your book, which ones are the most important ones in this situation (mention 3 in the order of priorities)
2. Why are those the most important? (explain and justify your answer)
Part 3: Nursing ang aging
1. Select at least 3 biological theories of aging from your textbook.
1-The “Biological Clock” Theory
3- Cross-Link Theory
2. Explain / discuss each one
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more