ETH 376 Week 3 Legality and Ethicality of Financial Reporting
Resource: Ethics Case 7-4: Excello Telecommunications in Ch. 7 of Ethical Obligations and Decision Making in Accounting
Write a 1,200- to 1,500-word paper explaining the legal aspects, financial standards involved, and ethicality of the Excello Telecommunications case. Your paper should include the following:
• Identify the legal issues involved—consider state and federal laws—and explain how they apply to the case.
• Determine the criteria by which Sarbanes-Oxley would apply to this case.
• Identify the specific financial reporting standards involved and explain how those standards were violated.
• Evaluate the financial reporting activity in terms of the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct.
• Determine the ethicality of the events within the case.
o Select the best alternative offered by the team. Defend your decision in terms of its legality, ethicality, and alignment with accounting standards.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more