Financial Planning (FIN302)
1. Choose 1 stock and 1 mutual fund to comprise your retirement portfolio.
2. For each stock chosen, a comparison security (in the same industry or same mutual fund category) must be chosen (ie you select Microsoft as one of your stocks, you must choose a stock to compare Microsoft to such as Intuit. Comparing it to Ford would not be correct).
3 For each security chosen, you must use 5 reasons (BE VERY SPECIFIC AND DETAILED) why you selected one security over the other (i.e. Microsoft has no debt, a low p/e, good dividend, strong quick ratio and future growth potential and compare to Intuit (but with a lot more supporting detail)).
4. Report must be no less than 5 pages in length (text only), using standard APA format.
5. Graphs can be used to support details in the report, but do not count as actual pages (ie still need 5 pages of text along with graphs).
* Final Presentation; Create a retirement plan for you. You will put together a diversified portfolio, made up of stocks and mutual funds
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more