Utilize a standard ethical decision-making model (provided below) to process and resolve an ethical dilemma case in counseling. Case scenarios are provided below. From these cases, choose one case to process utilizing the model.
Create responses to the 8-step model regarding their specific case. Utilize and cite a minimum of 3 sources. Two of the 3 required sources must be the ACA and NBCC Codes of Ethics, the other source could be a scholarly journal, book, or appropriate website. Utilize proper spelling, grammar, intelligible sentences, and APA format for their intext citations and references.
Ethical Decision-Making Model by Corey, Corey, Corey & Callahan (2015)
1. Identify the problem (ethical dilemma).
2. Identify other potential issues involved.
3. Identify the relevant ethical guidelines (cite standards from both the ACA and NBCC code of ethics that apply).
4. Identify the relevant laws and regulations.
5. Identify the possible consultation sources that could be utilized.
6. Identify potential courses of action (at least 2 different options).
7. Identify the consequences of the potential courses of action (for each option in step 7).
8. Identify the best course of action and why.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more