· Minimum 200 words (successful analyses are often longer)
· Following Step 2 in CHAPTER 3, analyze and specifically describe your Time, Place, and Purpose of your draft. To describe your Audience, follow Step 2 of CHAPTER 13 and consider the questions in “Examine rhetorical context” above.
· Place the situation analysis at the beginning of your first draft, before the first page of your actual composition
· An essay taking a stand and making arguments in support of a view or course of action on the issue, problem, or controversy developed in Writing Project 3.
· Clearly focused, debatable, and supportable thesis statement advocating your view on the problem or controversy
· Use of evidence from sources, objectively and accurately interpreted
· Effective reasoning that demonstrates how the evidence supports the thesis and the specific arguments being made
· A logical organizational structure that clearly and effectively guides readers through the arguments being made
· Use of evidence from sources (at least 10 quotations and/or paraphrases), clearly discernible from each other and from the writer’s voice and cited using correct in-text citations
· Use of at least 5 relevant and highly credible sources, at least 4 from the Ivy Tech Library databases. (No Print Sources.)
· APA or MLA manuscript style, as specified by your instructor, with in-text citations and a References or Works Cited list including ALL sources used. (References or Works Cited list does not count in the minimum word-count requirement)
· Observation of the conventions of Standard English
1250 words minimum for first draft (the minimum 200 words for the situation analysis is not included in this count)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more