Assignment 2: Human Resource Strategy
Use the Internet to research the Best Places to Work (http://www.greatplacetowork.com/). Select two companies from two different industries on the Fortune 100 list.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
1. Compare and contrast the two (2) industries you have identified in terms of size, products, services, customers, economic and regulatory environment.
2. Describe the mission, vision, values and core business practices of each of the companies you selected.
3. Recommend tree to five (3-5) possible HR strategies that will support each organization’s mission, vision, values and core business practices for each company. Support your recommendations.
4. Identify how your recommended HR strategies will promote a competitive advantage for each company within their industry. Provide a rationale for your position.
5. Use at least four (4) academic quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more