DUE IN 3 HOURS
1. Read through the questions
2. Read the story
3. Write a response and analysis.
Paragraph #1: Response. This will be your reaction:
1. how do you feel about the story and the people? What do you think? Does it relate to your life? Did it offer you a new perspective.
2. For a response, you may use I, but you still may not use you.
3. Include one quote which fuels your reaction and cite the quote. Example: The founder announced outsiders are “shocked by the makeup and the dressy dresses and the sexy sophistication of tome of the girls. “ (Orleans, 25); I am one of those shocked outsiders. The girls look ridiculous.
[Note: a college-level paragraph will be lengthy to show it is a complete thought. Most of them are 1/3 to ½ of a page in length. Shorter paragraphs appear to be merely answering the question, rather than giving a considered response.]
Paragraph #2: Analysis of content
This will be an exercise in academic writing and intellectual distance. In your analysis, you may answer all or some of these questions:
1. What concepts does the author include?
2. What attitude do you hear from that community?
3. What do they value?
4. What social mores do they employ?
5. Include at least one quote which supports your analysis; cite it with (Orleans, page #).
Paragraph #3: Analysis of style
This final part will be an understanding of the author’s art and intension. In your analysis, you may answer all or some of these questions:
1. What details, attitudes, events did she choose to include? To what effect?
2. What do you think she chose to leave out? To what effect?
3. How did she present “both sides”?
4. What was the tone of her narration? How did her language (word choice) enhance the tone?
5. Include at least one quote which supports your analysis: cite it with (Orleans, page #).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more