Step 1. Select a picture of an interior space or a picture of a piece of artwork. These images may be found online, in a book, or in a magazine.
Step 2. After analyzing the image, use Chapter 3 Design Theory: Aesthetics, Elements, and Principles of Design to do the following…
Step 3. Objectively analyze the picture.
Step 4. End with a short summary of your overall evaluation of the validity of the design. AT LEAST 3 SENTENCES
• You may present your critique in bullet or outline format in a PowerPoint
• Use as many of the Principles and Elements as possible.
• Stay objective with your critique – keep your personal opinions out of your
• Remember, presentation is important! You must include your image in your
• Please include a cover slide with your name, the assignment, class, and due
• MUST BE AT LEAST 2 SLIDES
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more