Read chapter 8 in the course textbook.
2. Review these details about creating:
a. A scatter or line chart in MS Excel: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/present-your-data-in-a-scatter-chart-or-a-line-chart-4570a80f-599a-4d6b-a155-104a9018b86e
b. A column chart in MS Excel: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/present-your-data-in-a-column-chart-d89050ba-e6b6-47de-b090-e9ab353c4c00
c. A pie chart in MS Excel: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/add-a-pie-chart-1a5f08ae-ba40-46f2-9ed0-ff84873b7863
3. Of the three types listed above, students can select any one of those for this assignment.
4. Type a “made-up” scenario that would call for the selected type of chart to be used. The Scenario must revolve around one of these topics: COVID-19, ICD-11, or Predictive Analysis. <<<< students can choose whichever topic they feel most comfortable discussing.
5. Populate a chart with hypothetical data for the scenario.
So, the submitted work should have two portions:
• The situation being described for which the chart or graph is being used; this portion should be 75-100 words. *Remember to only use one of the required topics.
• The actual chart or graph with hypothetical data coinciding with the made-up situation. Also, be sure to upload the actual Excel file; this is so we can confirm the student actually created the graph/chart and did not just download a photo from a web page.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more