Write a C++ program that implements the Naïve Gaussian Elimination and Gaussian Elimination with Partial
Pivoting (See class notes.) for linear systems.
1. Name your source file YourLastName5.cpp.
2. All floating point arithmetic will be double precision.
3. Input to the main program
• data file name
• sequence of augmented matrices each of which represents a linear system
4. Program output:
For each linear system
• Original augmented matrix
• Upper triangular matrix obtained by the Naïve Gaussian Elimination
• Solution from the Naïve Gaussian Elimination
• Upper triangular matrix obtained by the Gaussian Elimination with Partial Pivoting
• Solution from the Gaussian Elimination with Partial Pivoting
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more