Later in the semester, armed with knowledge of the selling process, go shopping for something that you truly intend to buy someday. The item must be over $500 in value. Think about something interesting and complex. Your objective is to observe the selling skills of the salesperson that you encounter and assess their selling skills against the selling model we have been studying.
– Briefly describe the product. Identify the specific features of the product and why you want it.
– Briefly describe your specific needs. What do you want the product to do for you? What are the deal breakers that would prevent you from buying it?
– Evaluate the salesperson and their use of the selling skills we have been studying.
– First impression – Clothing, greeting, appearance, handshake.
– Connection/Rapport building
– Needs Analysis
– Needs Satisfaction/F&B’s
– Objection Handling
– Buyer experience – How did the salesperson make you feel? Would you buy from them?
– Salesperson Rating – Based upon your experience with the salesperson (i.e. not the product features), what grade (A-Excellent through F-Failure) would you give them? Why that grade?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more