The project should address the following Aspects of Cultural Assessment:
1. Ethnic/racial identity: How does the group identify itself in terms of ethnicity and racial background? What is the range of interaction outside of the cultural group? Are recreational, educational, and other social activities within the ethnic reference group, the wider community, or both?
2. History and Value Orientation: How are values derived? What is the historical experience of the group that may have impacted values?
3. Language-communication process: What is the primary spoken language? What languages are spoken in the home? And by whom? What language is preferred when speaking to outsiders? Do second and third generations in speak the language of their grandparents?
4. Health Beliefs and Practices: What are the traditional health beliefs? How common are these beliefs and practices within this group? To what extent are folk healing practices and practitioners used?
5. Religious Belief and Spirituality: Discuss religious articles & practices. How is spirituality is defined in the culture? Remember that Religious Beliefs and Spirituality are different concepts.
6. Lifecycle events: Which life cycle events are important to the culture? What are the customs associated with births, coming of age, marriage, and death?
7. Nutritional Behavior/Diet: Are there restrictions? Are there common practices?
8. Medical health care access and experience: Is access to care and equality of care an issue for this group? For example, are group members less likely to receive needed care due to system issues such as financial access or provider biases than another group?
Based on the Cultural Assessment Data, the group will design a Cultural Health Promotion Plan:
9. Cultural Health Promotion Plan: Identify a health risk or health problem the project will address. Describe why this is an issue for your chosen target group and how culture plays a role in the health risk or problem.
10. Health Promotion Strategies/Methods: Based on the health risk/problem identified, describe the strategies/methods that you will implement. Focus on primary and secondary prevention strategies. Refer to Healthy People 2020 Topics and Objectives. You may access the website at: https://www.healthypeople.gov.
11. Project Evaluation Methods: State the outcomes you expect to achieve. State how you will measure/assess the effectiveness of the project.
CHECK ATTACHED DOC
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more