Following are weekly assignments for the COOP and the Case Study Final Research Paper items to be addressed during each week:
1. Week 1 – Select your organization. Explain why you selected this organization and include a theological statement. (250 – 350 words)
2. Week 2 – Using the templates and guidance provided in the required reading list, begin your draft COOP with an analysis of the critical business functions applicable to the organization you have chosen, identification of the computer-based systems needed to execute these functions, and a listing of the individuals (by job title) necessary to operate these critical systems. (250 – 350 words)
3. Week 3 – Using the templates and guidance provided in the required reading list, continue your draft COOP by (1). Describing the organization of the response team, identification of critical staff, backup locations, and backup resources needed. (250 – 350 words) and (2). Describing how the plan will be tested. (250 – 350 words).
4. Week 4 – Using the templates and guidance provided in the required reading list continue your draft COOP by (1). Describing how and when the plan will be re-tested, how often and by whom it should be updated. (250 – 350 words) and (2). Describing how and by whom test data will be captured during the test, analyzed afterwards, and reported to the institution’s leadership. (250 – 350 words)
5. Week 5 – Using the templates and guidance provided in the required reading list continue your draft COOP and submit the draft Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP) for feedback.
6. Week 6 – Prepare a briefing to “sell” your draft COOP to the leadership of the organization. (5 – 9 slides).
7. Week 7 – Finalize and submit your complete COOP. Include a cover letter that expounds on the organization’s faith, and justifies their decisions from a Christian perspective. (2,000 – 2,500 words)
NOTE : SEE THE ATTACHEMENT FOR REQUIRED READING MATERIAL TO USE.
also use the below links as well
Business Continuity Planning”, Step 10
Review previous articles, focusing on the test and re-planning phases.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more