“Environmental hygiene, knowledge and cleaning practice preventing infections”
1. The problem. What is the focus?
2. The significance of the problem in terms of patient outcomes. What health outcomes result from your problem? Or what statistics document this is a problem? You may find support on websites for government or professional organizations.
3. PICOT ( patient, intervention, comparison, outcome, and (sometimes) time) question in support of the group topic.
4. State the purpose. describe? This is similar to a problem statement. “The purpose of this is to . . .”
5. Identify the type of question being asked (therapy, prognosis, meaning, etc.).
6. What is the best type of evidence to answer that question (e.g., RCT, cohort study, qualitative study, etc.)?
7. List search terms and results.
8. Databases used (start with the CU library). Link your search with the PICOT question described above.
9. Refinement decisions. As you did your search, what decisions did you make in refinement to get your required articles down to a reasonable number for review? Were any limits used? If so, what?
10. Identification of two (2) most relevant articles (primary sources published within the last 5 years).
you can use the article below and another one on infection control!!!
RUBRIC posted below as well!!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more