Project schedules and resources are central to the success of a project. It is important to allot enough time as well as the proper resources to ensure each task is completed on time.
Schedule – Take the WBS you developed from the W3 discussion and define all of the activities that will be necessary to create each deliverable in your WBS. Create the schedule for your project using MS Project. If you did not view the W3 video message which provided instructions for downloading MS Project, please do so now. Include the Gantt chart within your paper and ensure the critical path is easily identified.
Note: Any scheduling software program can be used such as MS Project, MS Excel, or MS Excel Templates, Monday.com, SmartSheet, or other similar software tools.
Resources – Create your staffing management plan to include the following:
1. Human resource management plan (including role descriptions and staffing management)
2. RACI Chart
3. Gantt Chart with resource assignments
4. Plan for resolving overloads
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
· Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
· Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
· Include cover page and reference page.
· At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
· No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
· Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three-reference requirement.
· Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more