1. The demand for labor is said to be a derived demand. What is the meaning of derived demand? How does this concept help to determine the demand for labor?
2. What are some of the factors that determine the supply of labor in a market? What significant factors have changed the supply of labor over the last twenty years?
3. How does a firm determine its prices and the quantity of labor required in the resource market during a specific period?
4. Why do income inequalities exist? How are income inequalities measured? How have income inequalities changed from 1980 to the present?
5. What is the role of the U.S. government, in terms of dealing with the problem of income inequalities? What are the arguments, for and against, government involvement in this area?
6. Why do nations trade? What is meant by the concept of “Comparative Advantage? Could a nation be better off economically, if it practiced an isolation policy?
7. The United States has had a significant trade imbalance for several years. What are the problems associated with having a negative trade balance? What can be done to correct the imbalance?
8. How are exchange rates determined? what is the significance of currency devaluations to the home country? to other countries?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more