(Please note that the name is fictitious, and it is not intended to target a specific student)
William is a leadership student at Trinity Western University. He was helping a couple of his classmates with their assignments. It didn’t take long before he realized that he can make some money while doing this. William started charging $10 per page. Then the demand for his services increases. He was busy enough that he increased it to $15 per page, then $20 per page. This business of ghostwriting was doing so well he boasts to his friends about what he is doing. Many students that are struggling with the stresses of life are using William’s new business to alleviate the pressure.
1) Define the dilemma of the situation and describe how you would respond to William if you were his friend. Should his professor respond to him? How should the university respond to him?
2) Use Kohlber’s six-stages of moral development to describe William’s ethical perspective (Northouse, 2019).
3) Use the Ethical Theories section and table 13.2 in Northouse (2019, p. 339-341) to describe William’s conduct and character.
4) How would you apply the Dark Side of Leadership to this scenario? (Northouse, 2019, p. 344-346)
5) How would you apply the Principles of Ethical Leadership to this scenario? (Northouse, 2019, p. 346-352)
6) Your friend Jane is struggling with her assignments; would you recommend William’s service to her? Why or Why not?
600 Words (PLEASE DO NOT WRITE MORE THAN 700 WORDS!!!)
APA CITATION REQUIRED!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more