1. Describe the blood brain barrier
2. Describe the pathophysiology of parkinson’s disease
3. Describe the mechanism of action of the dopaminergic medications to treat parkinson’s. How do these medications reduce symptoms? Is there a cure for parkinson’s
4. Describe the pathophysiology of Alzheimer’s Disease
5. Describe the mechanism of action of the drugs for cognitive impairment (page 193). How do these medications achieve a therapeutic effect in Alzheimer’s disease.
6. Describe the pathophysiology of multiple sclerosis
7. Describe the mechanism of action of the disease modifying drugs used to treat MS
8. Discuss 3 major nursing implications to medication used to treat MS and how these would be attended to
9. Describe the 5 ways in which antiepileptic drugs (AEDs) work to reduce seizures
10. Discuss two teaching points for a patient that is starting phenytoin
11. How do centrally acting muscle relaxants work to relieve spasticity?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more