1) Minimum 5 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 2 pages
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Health Care Informatics
1. How knowledge and wisdom are used in decision making cognitive informatics?
2. How social media is impacting healthcare’s ethics?
Part 2: Health Promotion
Healthy People is an initiative of the Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (ODPHP) that addresses health challenges and set projections every 10 years, with the main purpose of improving health indicators nationwide.
Topic: Infectious diseases
1. Describe the topic.
2. Why is the selected topic important?
3. Would this lead to secondary conditions or complications?
4. What criteria are used to understand risk of developing such conditions or complications
Part 3: Health Promotion
Topic: Description of health problem at global, national and local level
Health Problem: Lung cancer in smokers
1. Introduce the problem with concise overview about its health impact. (1 paragraph)
2. Describe the global relevance of the problem. ( 1 paragraph).
3. Describe the national relevance of the problem.(2 paragraph).
4. Describe the local relevance and perspective of the problem. (1 paragraph).
5. Conclude the idea justifying the development of promotion strategies at different levels. (1 paragraph)
Part 4: Health, Epidemiology & Statistical Principles
1. How is Health Information Technology (HIT) can be integrated in the improvement of population health?
2. What are its benefits and disadvantages?
1. Discuss a common diagnosis of acute pelvic pain in a woman of child-bearing years or a woman who is postmenopausal
2. How does a focused history and physical guide your work up?
3. What labs/diagnostics would you consider?
4. What are your differentials, including your must not miss diagnosis?
5. Is a referral necessary based on your final diagnosis?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more