Create a set of UML and Data Flow diagrams.
Details on the Project: Systems Diagrams Specifications v2.pdf
Create the following UML diagrams to visualize the process of completing the IT project from the previous exercise (providing IT services for a new building):
• Use Case diagram • Activity diagram • Communications diagram • Data Flow diagram
Assume the following basic processes: 1. Procurement of all resources. 2. Setup of PCs and network servers. 3. Deployment and Testing of resources to the IT Area/Office. 4. Deployment and Testing of resources to the Administrative Area. 5. Deployment and Testing of resources to the Conference Room. 6. Deployment and Testing of resources to the Meeting Room. 7. Deployment and Testing of resources to the Individual Offices. 8. Deployment and Testing of resources to the Computer Labs. 9. Testing of all Other Locations.
• Create a Use Case diagram to show all actors and the basic processes above o Procurement, Setup, Deployment & testing of each major location.
• Create an Activity diagram to show the deployment and testing of resources into the Computer Labs o Network connectivity testing requires interaction between the PC and Network Specialist o Projector connectivity testing requires interaction between the PC and AV Specialist.
• Create a Communications diagram to show collaboration between the PC Specialist, the Network Specialist and the AV Specialist during deployment and testing of resources into the Computer Labs. o If network connectivity issues arise, the PC Specialist will communicate with the Network Specialist. o If projector connectivity issues arise, the PC Specialist will communicate with the AV Specialist.
• Create a Data Flow diagram to show the Procurement of all resources, based on this additional information: o The PC Specialist enters all purchases into the Purchase Application system once the resources are purchased. o The PC Specialists closes all purchases in the Purchase Application system once the resources are received.
When references and citations are included, you must apply and use the basic citation styles of APA. Do not claim credit for the words, ideas, and concepts of others.
Use in-text citation and list the reference on your supporting source following APA’s style and formatting.
Do not copy and past information or concepts from the Internet and claim it as your work. It will be considered Plagiarism and you will receive zero for your work.
The following is an example of UML & Data Flow diagrams: Systems Diagrams & Visualization Example.pdf
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more