1) Minimum 6 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part.
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: Minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: Minimum 1 page
Part 6: Minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Health Care Policy
As an advanced practice nurse, one can engage in activism in order to achieve desired policy changes at various levels including their own organization.
1. Should nurses be unionized? and why?
2. How does being unionized impact a workforce culture of safety?
3 . Explain how MSN essential VI: Health policy and advocacy relates to this topic.
Part 2: Teaching Plan
Purpose: Successfully teach your group of students.
Your Role: Educator
Population: Expertise Nurses in ICU
Topic: Perception and response capacity of nurses to alarm fatigue in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
When you are a nurse educator, you will possibly take on your preceptor’s or your faculty’s role for a student just like you. Consider what your preceptor or faculty will observe during your SIM lesson and what type of feedback he/she will provide for you.
1. What will he/she be looking for or expecting?
2. How will you be coached?
3. Describe what you think you would do in his/her role before, during, and after your lesson.
Part 3: Culminating Experience Research
See File attached
Although we know you did not complete a full research project, you completed the research proposal with an idea of what your actual results could be. If you ever do complete a full research project, an important step is making sure your research is published/disseminated so that other nurse educator professionals can benefit from your hard work. There are many ways to disseminate information in nursing as seen in your text, including many different nursing journals.
As a nurse educator, you will engage in professional development and find peer-reviewed information to share with your students.
1. According to your research, describe a proposal-
2. Where it might fit if it were published and why.
3. Describe how you would disseminate your work and the reasons for your choice.
Part 4: Nursing Research
1. Compare independent variables, dependent variables, and extraneous variables.
2. Describe two ways that researchers attempt to control extraneous variables.
Part 5: Nursing Research
1. Describe the “levels of evidence”
2. Provide an example of the type of practice change that could result from each.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more