Review the case study “Improving the Health of the Poor in Mexico.” (attached) Then, prepare your response to the following questions:
3 paragraph/350 words
This is a discussion post. Please make it understandable and pretty simple
-How do politics and economics influence health and health care from your own perspective
-analyze whether the political and/or economic systems play a major role in your or your family’s access to health and explain why.
Please touch on the following topics as well
· describe how government intervention using the program example described in the case study about the Progresa/Oportunidades program in Mexico, might benefit a health care system. Be specific and provide examples. In general, how do politics and economics influence health and health care from your own perspective?
· What might the benefits be of awarding the mothers cash grants as described in the case study about the Progresa/Oportunidades program?
· What social problems might be created by giving the mothers cash grants as described in the case study?
· As described in the case study, do you think the resources were ethically distributed? (Think about stereotyping.)
· What changes do you think should be made to the Progresa/Oportunidades program, if any?
· If the Progresa/Oportunidades program were to be discontinued for any reason, what could you, as a nurse, say that might help to maintain funding?
· Do you think a similar program, one like the Progresa/Oportunidades program, might work in your community? Why or why not?
Support your response with references from the professional nursing literature.
Note Initial Post: A
-3-paragraph (at least 350 words) response.
-Be sure to use evidence from the readings and include in-text citations.
-Utilize essay-level writing practice and skills, including the use of transitional material and organizational frames.
-Avoid quotes; paraphrase to incorporate evidence into your own writing.
-A reference list is required. Use the most current evidence (usually ≤ 5 years old).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more