Prepare an 8-page APA style paper using at least 5 resources from this course and at least 3 additional peer reviewed resources. Follow the writing requirements for this course. Include an introduction and conclusion in the paper. Remember to use APA formatted headings for each section of the paper and provided in text citations of the sources you use.
This paper should address the following questions:
(1) Does Blockchain technology have the potential to cause the paradigm shift in business practices that many experts are predicting? Explain why or why not. Support your answer with research.
(2) Is there evidence to suggest that Blockchain technology will change the way HR is practiced? If there is, discuss that evidence. If there is not, what issues exist that impede its adoption?
(3) Which functions of human resource management could be most impacted by Blockchain technology? How might the HR functions change? Support your answer with research.
Use the following headings to organize your paper: Introduction, Blockchain and Business Practices, Blockchain’s Adoption in HR, Blockchain and HR Functions, Conclusion.
Course writing requirements:
Resources from course – (Use Minimum 5 + your research)
1. Hughes, A., Park, A. Kietzmann, J., & Archer-Brown, C. (2019). Beyond Bitcoin: What Blockchain and distributed ledger technologies mean for firms. Business Horizons, 62, 273-281.
2. Gale, S. F. (2018, July/August). Blockchain: The future of HR? Workforce, 97(4), 10.
3. Morkunas, V. J., Paschen, J., & Boon, E. (2019). How Blockchain technologies impact your business model. Business Horizons, 62, 295-306.
4. Bussgang, J. J., Berk, E. B., & Schwalb, N. (2019, January 15). AirFox (A): Embracing the Blockchain and an ICO. Harvard Business School.
5. Tapscott, D., & Tapscott, A. (2017, Winter). How Blockchain will change organizations. MIT Sloan Management Review, 58(2), 9-13.
6. Schatsky, D., Arora, A., & Dongre, A. (2018). Blockchain and the five vectors of progress. Deloitte Insights, 1-9. Retrieved September 5, 2019 from https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/insights/focus/signals-for-strategists/value-of-blockchain-applications-interoperability.html
7. Anelis, J. & da Silva, E. R. (2019). Blockchain adoption: A value driver perspective. Business Horizons, 62, 307-314.
8. Wang, X., Hui Zhang, L. F., Lyu, C., & Yue You, L.W. (2017). Human resource information management model based on Blockchain technology. IEEE Symposium on Service-Oriented System Engineering, 168-173. DOI: 10.1109/SOSE.2017.34
Resources from peers – (Use minimum 3 + your research research)
1. Fachrunnisa, O., & Hussain, F. K. (2020). Blockchain-based human resource practices for mitigating skills and competencies gap in workforce. International Journal of Engineering Business Management, Vol. 2, 1-11. doi:https//10.1177/1847979020966400
2. Hegadekatti, K. (2018). Blockchain and Human Resources Management. Journal of Development Economics. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3232203
3. BasuMallik. C (2020, Jan 28). 10 Startups Using Blockchain to Answer Key HR Questions in 2020. HR Technologist. https://www.hrtechnologist.com/articles/digital-transformation/top-blockchain-hr-startups/
4. Rotich. K.J (2015). History, Evolution, and Development of human resource management: a contemporary perspective. Global Journal of Human Resource Management Vol.3, No.3, pp.58-73, May 2015.
5. Arun, J. S. (2019). Blockchain for Business. New York: Pearson Addison-Wesley
18 barriers to enterprise blockchain adoption. (2018, November 5). 10XTS. https://10xts.com/insights/18-barriers-to-enterprise-blockchain-adoption/
6. Mignon, V. (2019). Blockchains – perspectives and challenges. Blockchains, Smart Contracts, Decentralised Autonomous Organisations and the Law, 1-17. https://doi.org/10.4337/9781788115131.00007
7. Morkunas, V. J., Paschen, J., & Boon, E. (2019). How blockchain technologies impact your business model. Business Horizons, 62(3), 295-306. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bushor.2019.01.009
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more