according to the requirements，Write a 1500 words essay
Details of task: Students are asked to write a short reflective essay at the conclusion of Module 2. This essay should explore the key concepts covered in week 7-12 of the course and should consider the skills you have developed throughout the module that are relevant to managing in a global context.
It is anticipated that the weekly learning insights completed for these weeks will provide useful material for this essay. However, as this is a take home rather than in-class assignment it is expected that you will make use of evidence available in the literature to support your discussions. Students should reflect on the skills, resources, capabilities, thinking and learning styles and consider how they will prepare themselves for working in a management role, and potentially in a global context.
This assignment should be a summary and analysis of your learning from the module and from the assignment, and your plan about how you will develop your personal competencies and capabilities.
Purpose of the task: The Reflective Essay gives students an opportunity to take stock of what they have learned from the module, in particular, to understand their own strengths and weaknesses. It helps students to focus on their own understanding and the skills required for the role of international manager.
Learning outcomes – this assignment addresses the following course learning outcomes:
· LO1. Distinguish between the concepts and skills needed for international and local management.
· LO2. Establish the roles and functions of management within organisations.
· LO3. Recognize the challenges of the globalization dynamic and how it impacts on the task of management
· LO6. Reflect on the emerging evidence about changing nature of management in an international context.
Your essay must cover the following areas:
1. Summary and explanation of the key concepts in Module 2 – use of evidence and authority to support understanding of the role of management in an international context.
2. Self- Awareness – understanding of the capabilities required of an international manager and gaps between thee and your own capacities.
3. Reflection on and explanation of factors changing the nature of global business and how these impact on the role and skills of the international manager.
The following criteria will be used to assess your essay:
Summary and explanation of the key concepts in Module 2
Evidence and authority to support understanding of the role of management in an international context.
Self- Awareness – understanding of the capabilities required of an international manager and gaps between thee and your own capacities.
Reflection on and explanation of factors changing the nature of global business and how these impact on the role and skills of the international manager.
The following interpretation of final grades for this assignment is based on ANU grading policy: http://www.anu.edu.au/students/program-administration/assessments-exams/grading-scale
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more