Paper Title: Leadership – Weekly Analysis
The attached APA Paper Template must be used for all written assignments in this course. The APA Paper Template is also posted in the Resources Section
7-8-page Paper not counting the Title page and Reference page
Assignment overview and directions:
• You are providing an overview of week 1-7.
• Each lesson and reading assignment should be talked about in about a page for each week. A half page for the introduction and conclusion.
• This should be the format of your Paper:
Introduction should BRIEFLY tell your reader what you will discuss in the paper. Point out the main points of the paper in the introduction.
B. Body of your paper: (7 – 8 Pages total in length)-Your thoughts should be supported with material from our text as well as outside research.
o Outline and explain what the most interesting aspects of each week were (Each week should be written on a separate page).
o Then, find specific material that relates to EACH WEEK by researching our library and tell me how the material relates our text and why it would be important to understand.
BRIEFLY summarize the contents of the paper. Restate the main points of the paper in the conclusion. You should then end your paper with a conclusion about what you have written and tell me how this material will help YOU LEAD
Please support your ideas, arguments, and opinions with independent research, include at least four (4) supporting references or sources (do NOT use Wikipedia, unknown, undated, or anonymous sources, such as websites).
Submission Instructions/Check List:
• APA Template used
• Title Page correct
• Abstract not required
• Introduction included
• Body of paper addresses the sections outlined above in B.
• Headings are used to organize the body of the paper– Review Announcement on Headings
• In Text Citations are correct
• Conclusion included
• All Text is double spaced
• Reference page correct and required four sources are listed
• Paper is 7- 8 pages in length not counting the title and reference pages.
• Paper is in MS Word and submitted as an attachment in either a .doc or .docx format.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more