Need this assignment done-
there are 2 parts- one-
Complete the GUIDES template during Weeks 1-4 as you learn about the economic indicators. You can
find all required economic data at Trading Economics (http://www.tradingeconomics.com). TIP: To locate
economic indicators not found on the main landing page, click the “Indicators” drop down menu at the top
of the page to view the full list of available indicators.
• Complete section G (GDP & Growth) of the GUIDES template.
• Complete section U (Unemployment & Utilization) of the GUIDES template.
• Complete section I (Inflation & Interest rates) of the GUIDES template.
• Complete section D (Debt & Deficits) of the GUIDES template.
• Complete section E (External balances & Exchange rates) of the GUIDES template.
• Complete section S (Saving & Investment) of the GUIDES template.
Part 2: Analysis Report (Week 4)
Analyze your research findings and develop a 3-4 page report for your supervisor. Include the following
1. Describe the economic state of the country.
o Describe the overall economic health and trends.
o What are the specific indicators that drove your assessment of this country’s economic
o Which economic indicator(s) do you think is the most important when considering the impact
on your company’s division? Why?
2. Describe the current business cycle and its implications.
o What stage of the business cycle is the country in? What are the historical trends? (long-term
expansion, volatile cycles, etc.)
o What does this imply for the growth of your company?
o What stage of the business lifecycle is your company and industry in?
o How would you recommend positioning the company at the present time to monopolize on
current conditions? Would you change that positioning in the near future? (i.e. increase
investment to take advantage of low interest rates, use opportunity to source talent, etc.)
3. What specific economic indicators do you recommend continuing to monitor closely and why?
o What strategic insight will these indicators provide?
o How frequently do you need to monitor them for changes?
4. Informal bibliography
o Cite your data sources in a format appropriate for any business or academic setting.
Your assignment should follow these formatting requirements: and also it had to be written in the Professional format template atatched to this assignment.
• Typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12) with one-inch margins on all sides.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name,
course title, and date. The cover page and reference page are not included in the required page length.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more