This week you learned about organizational change while wrapping up the final reading of this course. This term is an important one as it concludes your learning in the HRM program. Taking what you have learned this term, you will develop a business strategy plan for a local organization of your choice. This should be an established organization in your area and may be one you are familiar with or one you want to learn about.
Your work should include the following:
· Conduct an interview with the business owner or manager of the organization. Use this as an opportunity to learn more about the business.
· Evaluate the organization’s motivation, innovation strategy and people strategy.
· Explain how the organization monitors ethics.
· Discuss the organization’s corporate social responsibility plan.
· Discuss the culture of the organization.
· Analyze an organization’s environment.
· Evaluate the organization’s competitive position and possibilities, potential generic strategies for an organization, potential value disciplines for an organization, and potential grand strategies for an organization.
· Discuss the organizational change management strategies the company has in place.
· Create a recommendation for improvement in the area’s in which you feel the company could improve.
· Your proposal should be a minimum of 12 written pages following APA format.
· Create a recorded presentation that is a minimum of 10 minutes in length that includes an analysis of the organization as well as your recommendations to be given to the business owner or manager.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more