Your submission must be your original work. No more than a combined total of 30% of the submission and no more than a 10% match to any one individual source can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from sources, even if cited correctly. The originality report that is provided when you submit your task can be used as a guide.
You must use the rubric to direct the creation of your submission because it provides detailed criteria that will be used to evaluate your work. Each requirement below may be evaluated by more than one rubric aspect. The rubric aspect titles may contain hyperlinks to relevant portions of the course.
Write a paper (suggested length of 6–10 pages) by doing the following:
A. Provide a PDF copy of your “Signature Themes” report after completing the CliftonStrengths assessment.
1. Reflect on the results of the five categorical strengths from your CliftonStrengths assessment, including what those results might indicate about your leadership.
B. Evaluate your leadership, using one of the scholarly leadership theories below, by doing the following:
• transformational leadership
• transactional leadership
• situational leadership
• participative leadership
• servant leadership
• behavioral leadership
• trait theory of leadership
1. Evaluate three strengths of your leadership, using the chosen scholarly leadership theory, including how each strength relates to the theory. Support the evaluation of your strengths with at least one scholarly source.
2. Evaluate three weaknesses of your leadership, using the chosen scholarly leadership theory, including how each weakness relates to the theory. Support the evaluation of your weaknesses with at least one scholarly source.
3. Recommend three actionable items to improve the effectiveness of your leadership, including how each actionable item relates to the chosen scholarly leadership theory. Support the recommendations of actionable items with at least one scholarly source.
Note: A scholarly source could be a reputable journal, a published book, or any source from a university faculty member or business leader. Scholarly sources also include any article or book in the online WGU library.
C. Discuss two short-term goals that will help improve your leadership. Adhere to the SMART criteria for each goal: specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and time-bound.
1. Discuss at least two specific actions you will take to reach each of the SMART goals discussed in part C.
D. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
E. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more