Final Exam over Tesla
Essay questions. You MUST give an informed answer No short answers, in other words!
Each question should have 100-250 word answers/
Read the Tesla case in the textbook (ATTACHED), look at their website (they are so much more than cars)(LINK BELOW), and also check the news because their quarterly earnings report came out on the 24th. (LINK BELOW)
(PORTER’S FIVE-FORCE MODEL ATTACHED)
Essay Questions: (ATTACHED)
1. Use Porter’s Five-Force Model to analyze the electric vehicle industry. How would you describe the industry right now in terms of its maturity, stability, etc.? (20 pts.)
2. Discuss the structure and controls used by Tesla (20 pts.)
3. Identify and discuss the threats you see coming at Tesla. (10 pts.)
4. List and explain five things that you think give Tesla a competitive advantage over the competition. (10 pts.)
5. Discuss Tesla’s corporate-level strategy. (10 points)
6. Discuss Tesla’s business-level strategy. (10 points)
7. Discuss Elon Musk and his strategic leadership style based on chapter 1 of the textbook. (10 points)
8. Because Tesla is a first mover in the electric car portion of the automobile industry, it is leading the way in setting standards. Why could having more viable competition actually help Tesla in achieving both efficiencies and effectiveness? (10 pts.)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more