Learning Module Objective addressed:
Students will be able to construct a message that is appropriate for the audience and setting (CCO – 3)
Students will be able to describe the importance of topic, purpose and thesis in effective speech preparation. (CCO-3)
Students will be able to incorporate research from appropriate academic resources to develop a message. (CCO – 4)
Students will be able to choose relevant supporting materials (details) that will help make their points clear, interesting and memorable. (CCO – 2, 4)
Please create your own thread and write a response to each question and provide an explanation for your answers.
1. Provide your topic, thesis and the type of organization pattern that you will use for an informative speech (topical, chronological/time or spatial).
2. Explain why the organization pattern that you selected is the best option for this speech. (topical, chronological/time or spatial).
3. Describe the audience that will be addressed (students, co-workers, clients, etc.). Explain how you would adapt your speech for a different audience.
4. List and justify three different types of supporting details that you will use during your speech. Reminder: supporting details are: facts, statistics, quotes, anecdotes, analogies, definitions. Please review the public speaking lectures.
5. List and justify two different sources from the CCBC library that you will use to add credibility to your speech.
Link to CCBC library below:
6. Response Part:
Your response must be written at the English 101 college level. Your response must be at least four complete sentences. The Word (.doc) file for the response’s included
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more