1. Read the information and the graph carefully and answer the given prompts.
2. Each response should be at least 2 sentences. Your response should be in your own words and not a copied from the reading material.
3. Total available points 10.
4. Upload your responses as a word doc. Please do not upload PDF.
5. Your submission file should have your name and assignment name in the header. See attached example. Failure to do so will result in deduction of 1 point
6. Name your file to upload using this convention StudentFullname_name of assigment
For example SampurnaSattar_AntibioticResistance
Failure to do so will result in deduction of 1 point
7. Deadline for submission April 29 11:59PM
1. What similarities and differences do you notice between the two graphs? (total point available 2)
2. Which antibiotics were the most successful at killing the cave bacteria? Which were the least successful? What evidence supports your claims? (total available point 2)
3. Does this data support a hypothesis that some resistance genes evolved in bacteria that weren’t exposed to modern antibiotics? Why or why not? (total points available 2)
4. How many of the 26 antibiotics successfully killed 100% of the bacterial strains (both Gram-positive and Gram-negative)? What does this make you think about our ability to fight infections with our current arsenal of antibiotics? (total available points 2)
5. Thinking about the cellular features that antibiotics target, why do you think that antibiotics only harm bacterial cells and not your own human cells? (total available points 2)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more