Please ,all calculations must be shown,step by step, done by using Excel providing a well labeled table for input used, and all answers should be thoroughly explained.
Problem Assignment: Time Value of Money
1. If you deposit $15,000 today and earn 8% annual interest, how much will you have in 9 years?
2. Tiffany will receive a graduation gift of $10,000 from her parents in 3 years. If the discount rate is 7%, what is this gift worth today?
3. What is the present value of a 20-year ordinary annuity of $30,000 using a 6% discount rate?
4. You deposit $5,000 in an account that pays 8% interest per annum. How long will it take to double your money?
5. The Johnsons have $60,000 to use as a down-payment on a house, and they want to borrow $240,000 from the bank. The current mortgage interest rate is 5%. If they make equal monthly payments for 30 years, how much will the monthly payment be?
6. Tim paid $250 per month into his 401K retirement plan. After 30 years, he had accumulated $500,000. What average annual rate of interest had he earned over the 30 years?
7. Charlotte’s firm had sales of $525,000 in the year 2001. By 2012, sales had increased to $1,200,000. What was the average annual rate of increase?
8. Alan had saved up $252,000. How much more must he save each year over the next 20 years in order to have a total of $1 million? Alan earns 5% interest, compounded annually.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more