1. Describe the Six Sigma methodology to someone who has not heard of it.
2. What are the benefits of implementing the Six Sigma methodology?
3. Describe what it takes to become a green belt.
4. What does a person need to do to become a black belt?
5. Describe the difference between a black belt and a master black belt?
6. How does the six sigma methodology compare with the continuous improvement
7. Which of Dr. Deming’s 14 points do you find the most interesting? Why?
8. What are the differences between DPO and DPU?
9. How to calculate RTY?
10. A local bank is keeping track of the different reasons people phone the bank.
Those answering the phones place a mark on their check sheet in the rows most
representative of the customers’ questions. Given the following check sheet, make
a Pareto diagram (using Excel or Word):
Credit card payment questions 245
Transfer call to another department 145
Balance questions 377
Payment receipt questions 57
Finance charge questions 30
Comment on what you would do about the high number of calls in the “Other”
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more