Attracting and retaining the most talented employees is essential for long-term organizational success. An important component to attracting and retaining such employees is the design and implementation of an effective compensation and benefit system.
Assume the role of a highly regarded human resource consultant hired to review, analyze, and revise the compensation and benefit system utilized by your city’s largest employer, Holland Enterprises. The firm employs 3,500 employees, but since 2007 has lost 25% of its staff. Exit interviews indicate the primary reason a majority of these employees have resigned is because of a compensation and benefit system that is perceived to be unfair and uncompetitive in the marketplace.
Present to the management a revised compensation and benefit strategy. Your proposal should include a discussion of:
· How an effective compensation and benefit system contributes to organizational effectiveness.
· The principle components of your revised compensation and benefit system for a large-scale organization as well as a recommendation for each component.
· A convincing argument to the already skeptical top managers of this organization to increase their compensation and benefit expenses.
At a minimum, your compensation and benefit system would include the following components:
· Compensation and benefit philosophy
· Pay structure architecture (pay grades, pay ranges, and pay width)
· Ratio of base pay to incentive (bonus) pay
· Emphases on external equity or internal equity
· Principle type of benefits to include (example: deferred compensation match, health insurance, vacation and sick leave, etc.)
Guidelines for Writing the Final Paper
· Paper must be six to eight double-spaced pages in length, exclusive of Title Page, References Page, Appendix, References, Exhibits, etc.
· Formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide (including title page and reference list).
· Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
· Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
· Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
· Must utilize a minimum of four scholarly references.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more